Thursday 26 April 2018

Refined Typeface Design

The final typeface design was designed using cells in Microsoft Excel to create a typeface that visually has the aesthetic of pixelated block shapes to represent the idea of explicit and censorship. For further development I will experiment putting the type in context to produce purely typographic design ideas for both the flag and JCard. 





The type can be used to act as the censored areas of the design instead of block shapes the type could be used on a large scale. Hence harmonising the design elements of imagery and type far better. I will use my own typeface in contrast to a basic more simplistic typeface like Helvetica Neue Ultra Light or Futura. 

Below are text examples of each typeface I created the final design is the most successful and relates best to my chosen theme and genre. 






No comments:

Post a Comment