Thursday 19 April 2018

Initial Ideas : Silent Critique

Feedback received was mixed but I still received some good comments to improve my ideas. Although -feedback received acknowledged my ideas are heading in the right direction. General feedback suggested the following improvements or considerations to my design:

- Experiment with alternative colour schemes
Why?
This would perhaps create a greater amount of variation in my design. Whilst also making the colour scheme less generic. Consider using relevant country flag colours as inspiration

- What would the block shapes look like on a smaller scale
Why?
This would appear less overwhelming perhaps use smaller shapes and consider making a pattern using this style 

- The contrast between the vector and half tone give the idea of juxtaposition within the music or culture
Why?
Using different marks stroke texture and shape makes a more visually appealing and interesting aesthetic.

Based on these comments I will make further developments to my initial designs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment