Saturday 20 October 2018

Things I Have Learned - Stefan Sagmeister

Below is a list of the things Stefan Sagmeister has learned throughout his life. 
These things encouraged me to think about other ways of thinking and broaden my approach to design and production. His book mainly inspired a new way of thinking and to consider alternatives within design approaches and techniques. 

- Keeping a diary supports personal development

- Having guts always works out for me

- Money does not make me happy 

- Drugs are fun in the beginning but become a drag later on 

- There are different states of wonder 

- Complaining is silly either act or forget

- Starting a charity is surprisingly easy 

- Everybody (always) thinks they are right

- Low expectations are a good strategy 

- Everything you do always comes back to you 

- Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doses 

- My dreams have no meaning 

- Overtime I get used to everything and start taking it for granted. 

- If I want to explore a new direction professionally, it is helpful to try it out for myself first

- Trying to look good limits my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment