Thursday 15 March 2018

OUGD405 End of Module Evaluation

I enjoyed this module it really helped me gain insight into different approaches within design. It also enabled me to learn new techniques important to consider within production. I do believe this module has enabled me to develop and progress through my own work there is notable progress in my design boards and research work.

The briefs set out were relevant and appropriate to develop my skills and improve my design work. I did reasonably well to balance my workload and manage my time, regularly updating my blog with research and reflection on my work which I aim to maintain throughout all my modules. Although I found the workload and time spent on my work challenging and need to be able to take more breaks between work. Sometimes I push myself too hard because I want to improve and do well. 

I also think I have fulfilled a good learning potential but not necessarily my highest, I still think my work can progress. But my overall learning throughout this module has helped my progression on the course. This includes the new skills I have acquired such as book binding techniques.Feedback I was given was mixed but helpful and really helped my work to progress throughout the module. 

The tutors gave me great support during this module and couldn’t have been any more helpful. The assessment criteria were clearly explained and explained again closer to submission which was helpful. The Library and Print resources were very helpful due to the resources equipment and workshops.

I spent quite a bit more on printing and materials for this module but found this essential to develop and progress my ideas further. The final outcomes for this module ideally I would love to push even further. However, I was reasonably happy with the current outcomes produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment