Thursday 29 March 2018

Goaty Tapes

Initially as part of my research I looked at existing cassette and record cover design by Goaty Tapes. Their approach to practical design methods combining print methods with illustration produced some interesting outcomes. 

Combining both practical methods of illustration and print is an approach I'd like to consider using for my own cassette design. The use of single colour and collage techniques are also evident in some of their designs  These other approaches I'd like to experiment with in relation to the theme and style of my selected micro genre Pop Reggaeton. 

Below are some existing Goaty Tape designs which began to spark and generate ideas. The style of Goaty Tapes designs, inspired an alternative mixed media approach to my own working practice. This will be shown through experimentation of my own design process. 







No comments:

Post a Comment