Tuesday 23 January 2018

Initial Ideas

Initially I generated ideas with a more practical approach combining photography and visual poetry to create unique variations of layout and composition. Using collage as a technique and experimenting further by manipulating imagery for example with cropping, view finders, and single coloured imagery etc. This enabled me to push my ideas further playing with the concept of the TV series to illustrate my covers. I thought about how I could visually interpret the visual language of the TV series into my ideas. After speaking with peers and my tutor it encouraged me to look at alternative ways of representing a TV series this is were the idea of using symbols that relate to television occurred. Therefore I used the play and pause symbol to visually present this idea and experimented with using scale and opacity. Some experiments showing the initial ideas process are shown below. 























No comments:

Post a Comment