Friday 23 February 2018

Cell Phone Symphony : Refinements Critique

Generally feedback I received was positive and explained the idea as visually successful, however also gave me some considerations and aspects of the design I could modify and develop. This included the type of Cell Phone Symphony and Bring Your Phone displayed all in capitals to create an even higher impact. This also creates a more visually consistent style and concept approach to typography. After reflecting on these refinements I agree it created higher impact and even strengthened the type as the design is now even more visually consistent. 

Overall the feedback enabled me to improve the design by further refinements and modifications. Although I still need to experiment with different paper stock to find what is most suited to the design. Although a glossy paper stock was suggested through feedback and I have considered this myself as this may be quite fitting to the contextual link between the design and the Yell Yellow Pages Phone Book.

Before:


After:





No comments:

Post a Comment